Pages

Wednesday, July 15

WFS2 Coffee Maker & DR Oblivion Coffee Mug

The WFS2 Big Barn coffee maker isn't very medieval I'll grant you  but it's the only one I have that doesn't look all shiny and modern.  The geo-states have been removed, they're quite unnecessary for this, and also for the cup-not so happy about that but Sims 4 Studio can't work with geo-states yet.  

The cup is now fixed, please download again if you got yours before 22nd July 2015

The cup is part of a beautiful collection converted to TS2 from Oblivion by Tye over at Plumb Bob Keep and I am thrilled to have it as a DR for the coffee mug.  It's maybe not to everyone's taste so will keep the downloads separate.

Edit 19/7:  I've realised that this cup will also overwrite the tea mugs in-game, sorry if this is a bother.

If you want the coffee maker go HERE
Get the fixed coffee/tea cup HERE

credits: Wood For Sims 2, Tye ( & Oblivion Creators), Sim 4 Studio, Blender, Milkshape, Gimp, UVMapper, simPE

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, this is a very useful object.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleased you like it, I think the cup is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every week-end I used to pay a fast visit this site, because I’d like enjoyment, because this web site conations certainly fussy material.

    Fernando Carr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn! thank you so much! i love your blog<3 i really nead medieval style coffee machine

    ReplyDelete